Friday, March 30, 2007

Getting lax in my blogging/Friday Weigh In

I'm obviously getting lax in my blogging here if I haven't posted since last Friday's weigh-in result. My apologies, dear reader, I am to write something at least twice a week, but I don't seem to have stumbled across anything worth blogging about.

I survived the alcholic excesses of last weekend, putting on a couple of pounds in the process. But this week I've eaten what I should, not drunk too much, and have managed to hit 18st. 4bs. this morning, which is my lowest ever Friday weigh-in. Yesterday was a bit lower at 18st. 2¾ lbs., which is a new lowest ever weight, too.

While I've stuck to the rules this week, I've been noticeably hungry more often, and also more craving for snacks and chocolate. I've resisted the urge, but it was a close run thing!

My next aim point is 18st. 1lbs. Why the 1lb? Because that's 20lbs lost in total, and I can claim the 18st. as another morale booster. It's all psychology, this!

1 comment:

Helen Burton said...

Congratulations for your commitment! A tool I use all the time when I want to eat something not on my food plan:
* Ask myself, "Is this the choice I want to make or do I want to feel strong?
* Then I take the appropiate action.
This tool has been working for me for over 8 years. Good Luck Helen