Friday, February 23, 2007

Friday Weigh In

18st, 6lbs. That's the lowest WI so far, and only 1/2 lb more than my lowest daily weight yesterday of 18st 5½lbs.

Holiday coming up, so that means it will probably be between 3 weeks and a month to get back down to this point. With an all-inclusive resort it's easy to over-eat and -drink, but I think a little restraint is called for:
  1. Don't go mad at breakfast. I'd never eat a cooked breakfast, fruit, cereal juice and pastries for breakfast at home, so there's no reason to do it while on holiday.
  2. Lunch = healthy meal. Just try and have the best option available.
  3. No alcohol before lunch. OK, perhaps just a small one.
  4. Have what I like for dinner.
I don't think it's feasible to get points values for each day, but I do want to try and do some kind of tracking. Let's see how it goes.

No comments: