Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Whoo hooo!

I feel bad that this blog is degenerating into a series of "today I weighed X" posts, but the last few weeks have been something of a struggle to keep on target.

But todays' weight (17st 6¼lbs) broke through several psychological barriers: 10% of my starting weight lost. Two stone gone. 2/3rds of the way to my target. Less than a stone to lose. All of these are now milestones I've acheived.

Oh, and my blood pressure is back to more or less normal with three sucessive measurements under 135/75.

I was a bit under my points quota yesterday, and I expected to be a one-man ravening horde this morning, but in fact I didn't feel hungry at all. At 11am I've grabbed a cereal bar, more to delay the need for lunch, and to say I've had breakfast, than out of any real need.

For readers still struggling, how about taking a look at portion size.

No comments: