Monday, April 30, 2007

18 stone, exactly

Well my determination to get down to 17stone something is holding, and encouraged by weighing exactly 18 stone this morning. That's 252lbs to any American readers, or a BMI of 32.4, down from a starting point of 35.1.

April has been a frustrating month, I've only actually lost 3lbs all month, due to progress being interrupted by Easter (weekend away and chocolate eggs), my mum's birthday (well, it would have been a shame not to celebtrate it), and a business trip to Ireland (and appropriate quantities of Guinness). As a measure of the frustration, I actually put on 10lbs over the month, and lost it again plus another 3lbs.

May, I hope, will be a little easier. I'd like to get back on the kind of progress I was making back at the start of the year, but I don't think I'm going to be able to be that good!

No comments: