Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Perpetually Hungry

I don't know why, but this week I seem to be perpetually hungry. I've had my lunch, less than 2 hrs ago, and I could happily go and eat the same again, with a large bowl of cheesy chips, a couple of pints, and a huge bar of chocolate for dessert.

But it wouldn't help, and I want to be thinner more than I want to eat. I don't need to eat anything. I just want to. I'll stick with guzzling coffee and perhaps a cereal bar if I get desperate.

Today's weight of 18st 0&frac3/4; lbs is the lowest weight I've been since I started, and possibly the lowest weight I've actually measured in adulthood. My jacket that I haven't worn for a while fitted me nicely yesterday instead of pulling around the shoulders. With a business trip coming up for two days, I need to remain on the wagon today.

No comments: